Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #191
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the song "Handyman", it's one of my favourite of Joan's... Hey, Iowa Farmboy, gettin' Cherie Joan and Sandy together again is a dream I hope to see someday, it would be pure magic!!!

  2. #192
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Hey Suzi Quatro Mizz Can the 48 crash can.....
    Is out with a brand new record it's called
    A's & B's and rarities....
    Get it here:
    http://wwwcdzone.co.uk/

  3. #193
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    This one is the right one.... sorry....
    http://www.cdzone.co.uk./

  4. #194
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today is Heavy Metal Monday, out here in the frosty beanfields.
    Motorhead - Live, Ace of Spades
    MC5 - Kick Out The Jams
    Metallica - Kill Em All

  5. #195
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some acoustic hendrix 1968 recorded in his apartment!

    some 1989 Dead from NJ.

  6. #196
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    My two for this great Birthday last day
    of November Tuesday

    Just Another Day in Paradise Eagles

    Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd

    Oh Well one for the Sisters Currie

    Raise a Little **** Trooper

    Cheers to all [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #197
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    My two-fer pic for the birthday grrls day
    Since You've Been Gone- Cherie and Marie Currie
    Dead End Justice-The Runaways

  8. #198
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Suzi Quatro is going on tour in Australia in Feb. I'm jealous. And what have we got lined up ? April Lasagna (or whatever her name is) and Ashley Lip-Sync. I am depressed. CHERIE ! Fire up the axe. Farmboy can't take no mo' pop princesses.

  9. #199
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hey Farmboy i just orderd my new Suzi Quatro cd on cd Zone now. The adress is in this topic...
    Oh i can't wait to hear the famous opus 12 minite long " Angel Flight "
    aRE YOU GONNA GET IT?

  10. #200
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Am I gonna get it ? Sure, just as soon as Suzi comes to the midwest and I can distract her bodyguard just long enough to snag the real thing. I'll be a captive audience for the captive. Hope she's wearing black leather when I Suzi-nap her. This is how desperate I'm getting for live chick rockers around here. Cheryl Crowe was here a couple months ago. Big deal. Too much pop influence there. Farmboy wants to see and hear the thunder of real rock and roll. One, two- one, two, three, FOUR !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic